The Nico, and Emma, both feature a dramatic evolution of the iconic cabinet shape associate with the EgglestonWorks brand for decades. The elegantly curved cabinet and flowing lines of these speakers give them a sophisticated presence.“Graceful” This is a common description upon first seeing the Emma. Owing much to the Nico in design, the Emma takes all what makes the Nico an impressive speaker and delivers it in a beautiful, floor-standing version.
The Emma takes full advantage of it larger cabinet and additional drivers to deliver the body and soul of any piece of music with the precise ease of a speaker costing 10x its price.
If you are looking for an elegant, floor standing speaker with a big sound, but not a big price the Emma should be the only speaker on your list.
• Frequency Response : 45Hz to 24kHz
• Impedance : 4ohms nominal.
• Sensitivity : 91dB
• Inputs : One set of rhodium binding posts.
• Woofer/Midrange System : Dual 6” woofer .
• Treble System : 1” fabric dome tweeter. Hi-Dynamic Range voice coil/magnet system.
• FootPrint: 7.5” x 14” x 41” H
• Weight: 25Kg (55lbs) each