A new undertaking to commemorate the 35th Anniversary of the Esoteric legacy; it’s the first-ever turntable in our history.
In the dead silence of the “Esoteric MagneDrive System” you will hear the sounds of a revolution taking place, making history for vinyl playback.
Accommodating a patent-registered unique contact-free drive mechanism, the “Esoteric MagneDrive System”, that inductively synchronizes the rotations of a magnetic driver and platter, realizing a quiet and silky-smooth rotation at an extraordinarily accurate rotation speed.
- The Platter is free from any vibration.
- Absolutely precise platter rotation, free from any irregularities of speed, potentially caused by mechanical contacts, such as belt, rim or motor.
- Adjustability of sonic characteristics, by manually changing the distance between the platter and the driver.
- No concern for the need of replacement belts.
This turntable – with 10MHz Clock Sync capability for the motor drive unit and 3 piece independent chassis configuration – is the culmination of Esoteric’s unique design philosophy and mechanical/electronic technology.
- Esoteric’s patented contact-free drive system “Esoteric MagneDrive System”
- Magne-Float platter greatly reduces spindle bearing friction by reducing platter’s effective mass from 19kg down to approx. 4kg.
- Consists of 3 separated units: main unit, motor unit, and power supply unit.
- High quality VCXO motor driver ensures precise platter rotation.
- 10MHz Clock Sync capability with the Grandioso G1X Master Clock.
- Inverted bearing system supports smooth rotation of the platter.
- The Micrometer knob on the front panel provides fine-tuning capability of sonic characteristics, by adjusting the strength of magnetic force being applied from the magnetic driver to the platter.
- Triple layer chassis made of Aluminum and wood, effectively controls vibration.
- The mid-chassis is applied with beautiful high gross piano lacquer.
- The isolation feet have a special damping mechanism that eliminates external vibration.
- Two speed control (33/45 rpm), adjustable with 0.1% order.
- The T1 is offered with TA-9D dynamic balance tonearm, or without tonearm configuration.
- Optional arm-board allows the T1 accommodates up to 3 tonearms.
- Overall Dimensions: (W×H×D, including protrusions)
Main Unit: 497 × 210 × 456mm
Power Supply Unit: 445 × 132 × 270mm
Main Unit: 45kg
Main Chassis: 17kg
Motor Unit: 9kg
Power Supply Unit: 18kg